Event Security Supervisor
You will be working for our client at their world class venue, the Manchester Central Convention Complex. We are seeking high calibre personnel who will set the standard of a 5-star service to our client, staff and stakeholders of the venue. Candidates will be Passionate, have the personality to Work with Pride and Integrity, be forward Thinking and the desire To Take Care in everything they do.
Carlisle Events is a leading supplier of staffing solutions; and have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty years.
We are seeking well-presented, articulate, reliable SIA qualified Event Security Supervisors to work with us to deliver an exceptional service and safe environment at this leading venue.
This role will see the successful candidate take the lead for Carlisle Support Services' Event day operations as well as supervising teams supporting the venues operations all year round.
As a senior member of the team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our clients' prestigious venue as well as providing guidance and leadership to those who you will be overseeing.
You will be responsible for liaising with the client, the on-site security operation as well as ensuring that the security and stewarding operations always remain attentive and proactive. All our colleagues work hard to provide a visible reminder that safety and security is our number one priority for visitors and staff, whilst delivering the highest standards of customer service.
As an Event Security Supervisor you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Managing security, safety and front of house teams
- Provide general guidance to the public and support to the venue's customers
- Supporting the venue adhere to its licensing conditions
- Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- Liaising with the various venue operations in the interest of safety
- Take responsibility for the daily administration
- Report considerations to the venue management team
- Take an active role in upskilling team members to enhance the service
- Lead from the front with a 5 star customer service
The Ideal Candidate:
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Possess a valid SIA Door Supervisor licence
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- Ability to demonstrate clear leadership skills
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience in stewarding or customer care would be advantageous
- You will be based in the Manchester area
Genuine opportunities to progress for the right candidate
Rate of Pay: £10.17 rising to £11.25