Carlisle Support Services are seeking a Security & Fire Prevention Officer to join our growing team in Birmingham.
4 on 4 off, days, nights and weekends.
12 hour shifts, 0600-1800 / 1800-0600
42 hours average
- SIA License
- Physically fit, bleep test as part of the interview process, sports kit and water required.
Prevention Officer duties include, but are not limited to;
- Support the Security & Emergency Operations security response capability which includes the protection of people, property, and assets.
- Monthly Fire Safety Reviews conducted for each area of the site
- Annual Fire Evacuation Schedule conducted for each area of the site
- To administer hot work permits to mitigate the risk of fire
- To work as an operational team member carrying out preventative work and audits covering all areas of the site.
- Quarterly Fire Hydrant tests
- Weekly Sprinkler system tests
- Weekly Fire alarm system tests
- Experience of working within the Security, Medical or Fire & Rescue industry.
- Proactive team player, who is happy to be hands on and work within a small team.
- Proactive can-do attitude, adaptable and willing to learn new systems and processes.
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and problem solver - focussed on delivering results.
- Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure.
- Market leading rate of pay
- Fully funded SIA top up training
- Full induction, on-going training and career development
- Company pension
- Employee assistance programme