Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Carlisle Support Services security officers are charged with implementing the site security procedures and security of the exterior positions on site.
As a highly valued client, it is our responsibility to deliver the best possible service and carry out our duties in line with site security policy.
This site has a requirement to be manned 24/7. Anyone applying for a role must have a valid SIA license, valid driving license, access to their own vehicle and must be willing to work days, nights and weekends.
The site is ever evolving so a degree of flexibility is needed.
Security Officers are expected to carry out a range of tasks whilst on duty, not limited to but including:
· Site access/ egress control
· Assisting and booking in site visitors
· Vehicle searching
· Personnel searching
· Vehicle booking in/ out
· Mobile response/ patrol
· Control of vehicular and pedestrian movement
· Fault reporting
· Incident reporting
· Directing drivers and visitors around site
· Using various site computer systems
· CCTV monitoring
· Liaise with key personnel on site
· Foot patrols
Security Officer28 days left to apply Halewood, Merseyside
GBP9.05 - GBP9.05 per hour
- Job Ref: 847_1602506029
- Sector: Security
- Job type: SIA Licenced
- Date added: 12th October 2020
- Recruiter: Charlene Cossy