Carlisle Support Services are seeking security officers responsible for implementing the site security procedures and security of the exterior positions at Jaguar Land Rover.
As a highly valued client, it is our responsibility to deliver the best possible security service and carry out our duties in line with Jaguar Land Rover's site security policy.
Jaguar Land Rover have a requirement to be manned 24/7. Anyone applying for a role must meet the following criteria:
- Valid SIA license
- Willing to work days, nights and weekends
- Drivers license and access to their own vehicle (No reliance on public transport)
- Willing to do shifts at the Ellesmere Port site on occasion
The site is ever evolving so a degree of flexibility is needed.
Security Officers are expected to carry out a range of tasks whilst on duty, not limited to but including:
- Site access/ egress control
- Assisting and booking in site visitors
- Vehicle searching
- Personnel searching
- Vehicle booking in/ out
- Mobile response/ patrol
- Control of vehicular and pedestrian movement
- Fault reporting
- Incident reporting
- Directing drivers and visitors around site
- Using various site computer systems
- CCTV monitoring
- Liaise with key personnel on site
- Foot patrols
Varying shift times: