We are seeking a confident and experienced Security Officer holding a current Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.
Full and ongoing training with a view to career development including opportunities to progress.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance.
Must be flexible and have the ability to be able to work well on your own and with a team, undertaking multiple tasks throughout the course of a shift.
Shift 1400-0000 4 on 4 off
Before applying for this post, you must consider the following
- The appropriate candidate must be fluent in English.
- Must have a current, relevant Door Supervisor SIA Licence
- 5 year checkable work history in UK including references.
- Knowledge of security procedures, as well as a keen ability to learn customer services.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required by the company.
- Must be physically fit.
- A First Aid qualification is desirable - however will not disqualify you from the post if you do not obtain this.
Duties will include:
- To ensure the security and safety of the client team staff, contractors, working colleagues and customers.
- To protect the assets of the client by following recognised best practice techniques/procedures
- High vigilance to ensure a safe / secure working environment,
- Liaising with Client Management and Client immediate staff,
- incident response / reporting.
- Working with access control systems, vetting visitors and contractors
- Having an understand of health & safety.
- Patrolling internal and external areas
- Have good report writing skills.
- You must have a proactive outlook to work and be able to show initiative and an innovative approach to the role.
- Assisting customers with information
- Any other reasonable management instructions.