Location: The Capital Building, Old Hall Street, Liverpool
Hours: Weekends/Days/Nights & Holiday Cover with the potential of full time work
SIA LICENCE required
CCTV & First Aid would be beneficial
Need to be able to clear Home office security clearance
Prior Military/Police Service Desirable
- To act as a positive first point of contact to the Capital Building and its tenants
- To proactively provide customer service to all reception and building users
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of a proactive and inclusive service delivery methodology for front of house and security services to enhance the customer experience and keep building users safe and secure
- You will do this by carrying out your duties and responsibilities diligently and consistently at all times during your shift. You specific allocated tasks are as below
- Atrium Reception (Ground Floor) 24Hrs
- Meet and Greet all building users attending the reception
- Control access and egress in line with Capital Building procedures and protocols
- Receptionists on this position must be on their feet and not sat down to carry out these duties.
- Maintain positive eye contact with all building users
- All building faults reported by security or any other members of the public or building users must be reported to Mitie via the computer
- Be proactive in recognising people who appear not to know where they are going.
- You are to sign for a radio from the control room before your shift begins.
- You are not to leave your post until relieved officially
- No eating is allowed at reception