We have an exciting opportunity for DS licenced Security Officers to join our team at The Southbank Centre. 6 on 3 off shift pattern (days and nights).
Set across 11 acres, The Southbank Centre is London's favourite meeting spot with restaurants, bars, street food markets and dramatic riverside views.
The Southbank Centre is made up of the Royal Festival Hall, Queen Elizabeth Hall, Purcell Room, Hayward Gallery, National Poetry Library and Arts Council Collection and home to six resident orchestras.
We are looking for professional Security Officers to work in this vibrant environment. The ideal candidate will have strong understanding and awareness of site security operations, excellent communication skills and a passion for helping others.
Purpose of the Role
To ensure Carlisle Support Services provides a high level of service on the designated customer site ensuring premises are safe and secure through patrols and visitor management.
- Protect customers, property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Manage visitors and access control systems in line with site policy.
- Monitor and capture all unusual occurrences.
- Report any suspicious incidents.
- Report all incidents in line with policy.
- Regularly patrol building and perimeter ensuring patrol management system is used.
- Report any Health & Safety issues.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates.
- Monitor alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment.
- React to medical incidents if required.
- Smart and courteous at all times.
- Passion for providing good customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong awareness of security procedures.
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training at an iconic venue, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards.
- Health and Wellbeing Plans .
- Discounts and cashbacks.
- Paid volunteering days.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Access to Wagestream.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
We are committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.