Carlisle Support Services have an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Care Officer. The role be based at Bradford bus stations in west Yorkshire. You will be working for one of our prestigious transport contracts. This is a full-time permanent position working a shift system which will include weekends.
The aim of the service is the provision of an effective and efficient Customer Care Service at all locations in order to deliver a safe, fully accessible, quality customer Focused environment for all users.
Various Shifts over 7 days - early shift 0730-1530 & 1530-2330
Hours: 40 per week
Main Requirements for the role:
- UK resident for a minimum of 3 years.
- Ability to provide a full 5-year work history without gaps (including periods of unemployment).
- Eligible to work full time in the UK without restrictions.
- Full UK driving License desired but not essential
- To provide a visible and high standard customer service that promotes our bus stations as being safe, comfortable, and friendly places and that contributes to maintaining and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Proactively giving customers travel information and dealing with their general enquiries.
- Providing first aid to customers (both male and female) as required.
- Preventing and addressing anti-social behaviour
- Implementing emergency procedures when required.
- Liaison with emergency services.
- Liaising with operational staff, including bus operators, drivers, and their representatives.
- Reporting incidents.
- Support partnership working across the organisation and externally.
- Trained and experienced in customer service.
- Experience of effectively contributing to team objectives.
- Experience of successfully identifying appropriate communication channels to deliver information.
- Experience of striving in all aspects of work, to meet customer needs and ensure satisfaction.
- Treats staff and customers with respect.
- Take pride in their work.
- Minimum one years' experience with a minimum of four months left on their license (SIA / DS)