If you are passionate about security and creating a world class team, then we would like to speak to you. This is an opportunity to work at Europe's most elite training centre and shape the day-to-day delivery of the security service. This really is an opportunity not to be missed.
We are looking for a professional personable security officers to protect our client's premises, assets, and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
Work as part of a team over a large estate but also able to work remotely via instructions from the control rooms.
You will be a part of a team at the world's leading elite sports performance training centre, as such your conduct must exert exemplary standards in customer interface, verbal communication, and personal conduct.
Purpose of the Role:
To ensure Carlisle Support Services successfully deliver the highest calibre security service.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience security for large high- profile estates or working in an outdoor environment.
Candidates from a public services background would be preferred, the role includes extensive external patrols.
The level of professionalism expected will match the commitment we will return via your training, learning & development and through an impressive employee reward scheme.
4 on, 4 off day and night 12-hour shifts. 48 hours per week average.
- To professionally greet clients and visitors to the highest standards.
- To assist in coordinating the day to day running of the estate, entrance/exits and liaising between VIPs, staff and visitors to ensure all relevant information is communicated correctly and efficiently.
- You will follow the mantra of detect, deter, observe & report.
- Working with electronic security systems and monitoring CCTV.
- Respond immediately to all alarms including Intruder detection, building management and Fire detection systems
- Integral part of the traffic management system.
- To work in a professional and safe manner always.
- Report in detail any incidents.
- Adhere to a strict patrol programme designed to deny criminals that intend to interfere with daily operations.
- Comply with access control procedures.
- Work closely with the client's operational control room
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of the UK Security industry
- Excellent reliability and time management skills.
- Outgoing, pleasant personality
- Confident and assertive.
- Ability to work effectively on a monitored radio network.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective organisational and time management skills.
- IT literate, to intermediate.
- Most be competent in MS Office
- Flexibility with regard to working hours and shift patterns.
- Professional manner.
- Smart in appearance.
Any job offer will be dependent on passing the BS7858 Vetting including verification of 5 year employment history.
A rapidly growing business with revenues increasing threefold in the past 5 years and set to continue. To support our long-term goals, we are investing in people, systems, and technology to ensure we stay ahead of the competition, so there has never been a better time to join the Carlisle family. We are experts in our chosen fields - cleaning, security, events, and retail. We work in fast-paced, highly collaborative, innovative, and customer focused environments, empowering our people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Together we'll be:
Actively promoting the company vision by embedding our shared values throughout the team, empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes because we are:
- Passionate about the wellbeing of everyone.
- Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- Delivering on our promises - all the time.
- Supporting everyone to be sector-based experts.
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training at an iconic venue, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Monthly pay.
- Access to on-site gym use outside of working hours.
- Free on-site parking.
- Excellent training & development programme.
- Company uniform.
- Free catering on site.
- Health and Wellbeing Plans.
- Discounts and cashbacks.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Access to Wagestream
- Refer a Friend Scheme.