You will be working for our client at their world class venue. We demand the highest calibre personnel who will provide a 5 star service to customers, staff and visitors to the venue.
The level of professionalism expected will match the commitment we will return via your training, learning & development and through an impressive employee reward scheme.
We are looking for professional security personnel to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Ensure all staff work in a professional and safe manner always.
- Protect company property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property.
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators.
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences.
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates.
- Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.
- Required to work within a control room environment in addition to static positions.
- Essential SIA DS Licensed & CCTV.
- CRB Enhanced checked to be applied for on successful offer of employment.
- Understanding of the UK Security industry.
- Excellent communication skills .
- Good organisational and time management skills .
- IT literate .
- Flexibility around working hours and shift patterns (4 on, 4 off).
- Confident clear communication via two-way radio
- Outgoing, pleasant personality and confident and able to assert themselves when required .
- Must have excellent customer service skills .
- Professional manner.
- Smart appearance .
- Any job offer will be dependent on passing the BS7858 Vetting including verification of 5-year employment history.
To deliver both our clients and Carlisle Support Services Core values:
- Dare - thinks ahead, generates ideas, takes risks, flexible. Bold, considers the alternatives, challenges the way things are.
- Respect - values and trusts others, builds relationships, collaborates, works well in teams and as part of the wider team.
- Drive - gets things done, delivers high standards, takes responsibility, proactive and continuously improves.
- To put Customer at the heart of everything we do
- To become a Sector based expert
- To Care passionately for all
- To drive a Promised based culture