Carlisle Support Services security officers are charged with implementing the site security procedures and security of the exterior positions at Jaguar Land Rover.
As a highly valued client, it is our responsibility to deliver the best possible service and carry out our duties in line with Jaguar Land Rover's site security policy.
This is a nights position, 4 on 4 off.
42 hours per week
Jaguar Land Rover have a requirement to be manned 24/7. Anyone applying for a role must meet the following
· Valid SIA license
· Willing to work nights and weekends
· Drivers license and access to their own vehicle (No reliance on public transport)
·The site is ever evolving so a degree of flexibility is needed.
Security Officers are expected to carry out a range of tasks whilst on duty, not limited to but including:
· Site access/ egress control
· Assisting and booking in site visitors
· Vehicle searching
· Personnel searching
· Vehicle booking in/ out
· Control of vehicular and pedestrian movement
· Fault reporting
· Incident reporting
· Directing drivers and visitors around site
· Using various site computer systems
· CCTV monitoring
· Liaise with key personnel on site