Do you consider yourself an Advanced Security Officer? Do you want to work for one of the UK's fastest growing security companies in one of the best paid retail security jobs available? If so, we have a vacancy with an immediate start available in Wavertree.
This role covers the following days, hours and locations.
Total average of 24.5 hours.
Location: L15 8HQ
Shifts: Thursday - Saturday - Sunday
- Market leading rate of pay
- Free on-site parking
- Full uniform including body cam
- Fully funded SIA top up training
- Full induction, on-going training and career development
- Company pension
- Employee assistance programme
What are we looking for you to do?
- Always ensure colleague safety providing heightened sense of assurance for all.
- Be overt, highly proactive and engaging, high presence and deterrent.
- Incident support and welfare to all staff and public.
- Be highly competent at conflict management and capable of always taking control of incidents.
- Build a strong working relationship with all colleagues.
- To proactively engage with the public.
- Always maintain of standards.
- Have good personal appearance and clean uniform
- Positive promotion of service partnership.
- Deliver a great personal service.
You must adhere to the following:
- Hold a valid SIA License
- Complete security vetting BS-7858-2019
- Provide a full 5 years of work history without gaps