For this role you'll be an individual that cares passionately about their work and places customers at the heart of what they do. In return we'll train you to be sector based experts and deliver a promise based culture.
We excel at recognising the skills of our people and have some great progression opportunities for those driven individuals that join us.
Here are some of the details of what you may be doing:
Site access & egress control Security Operative*
- Passenger vehicle searching
- Freight vehicle searching and X-ray
- Control room & CCTV
- Static & mobile security patrolling
- Use of vehicle x-ray equipment (Car, Van, & HGV)
Essential requirements of the security operative role:
- A static and patrol SIA licence
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- Either a security or customer service background
Requirements of all Roles
- Applicants must have either a full valid passport or original birth certificate and a photo driving licence
- Applicants must have a fully check-able 5 year Work/Education history (Maximum of 5 jobs)
- Any Job offer is subject to successful completion of Counter Terrorist level Vetting and a full medical including Drug & Alcohol testing
- This is a 24/7 Operational site and all operatives will be required to work a rolling roster, covering days, nights & weekends.
- A flexible approach to work is required as all operatives will be expected to work a demand led roster across the operation.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills is a must as all roles involve customer engagement.
*As this is a security based role, we're required by law to complete Security Screening to BS7858:2019 standard should your application be successful. You must be able to supply a full 5 year check-able work history.