EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AT BBC STUDIOWORKS
We have a vacancy for an exceptional Security Supervisor to work on behalf of Carlisle Support Services for BBC Studioworks at the iconic birthplace of British TV - Television Centre in White City, London.
The audience is at the heart of everything we do at BBC Studioworks and your role will be part of a team who deliver a safe and enjoyable experience for all who attend the recording of many well-known prime time television shows. As a part of the Carlisle Support Services team you will become an extension of the BBC Studioworks team.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a vibrant and fast paced environment as a part of a professional and personable team.
Main duties and responsibilities :
- Operational role liaising with the Site Security Manager, team, Production clients and audiences.
- Responsibility for daily supervision of the security officers and shift requirements.
- To ensure all security officers have read and are compliant with SOPs.
- To carry out training and refresher training on a regular basis.
- Responsible for the functionality of all security systems and auditing of systems.
- Assist with daily roster issues to ensure agreed protection levels at all times.
- Evaluate "front line" performance, appearance and address issues as necessary.
- Non-technical testing of emergency systems.
- Ensure health & safety best practices are followed
- Recording and reporting of incidents.
- Training and assessments of officers and new starters to maintain knowledge levels.
- Provide correct response and escalation of incidents.
Start and finish times may vary, so we are ideally looking for a person who can facilitate late evening finishes and early morning starts.
Duties will include supervising the security of 3 TV studios, customer service, access control, and queue management.
In return we offer:
- London Living Wage pay rates.
- Paid holidays.
- Access to wages early through Wagestream.
- Access to personal development & relevant training.
- Supportive and approachable management.
- Financial benefits through refer-a-friend scheme.
This is an amazing opportunity to further your career in the event/security/television sectors and work in one the country's most unique and iconic environments.
If you think that you have what it takes to make a positive contribution to the operations of BBC Studioworks and Carlisle Support Services then apply now.
Working with us
Carlisle Support Services provides customer driven people-based services and strive to deliver measurable value to all involved. We do this by empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes. Our vision is to be preferred experts and the most trusted provider of people-based services for the customers we serve, and markets we choose to work in. We will do this by promoting our core values. As a national company with contracts across the UK, we are big enough to cope with any size of contract; whilst being small enough to care about every detail of the service we provide to our clients. As an event Steward/Door Suupervisor you will ensure that you operate with our Company values in mind at all times.
Working for you
At Carlisle we will provide opportunities to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards. Other benefits include Health and Wellbeing Plans, Discounts and Cashbacks, Paid Volunteering days, Employee Assistance Program, Refer a Friend Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme. We are committed to continually developing and improving the package of pay and benefits for our staff, to ensure we can attract and retain the best people. We are also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing and quality of life for our staff.