Carlisle Support Services security officers are charged with implementing the site security procedures and security of NHS Trust Wolverhampton.
As a highly valued client, it is our responsibility to deliver the best possible service and carry out our duties in line with NHS Trust site security policy.
New Cross Hospital have a requirement to be manned 24/7. Anyone applying for a role must meet the following criteria:
- Valid SIA license - DS and CCTV
- Willing to work shifts - days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Driving license is preferred.
- Willing to wear a stab vest on shift at all times whilst operational.
Monday-Sunday 0700-1900/1900-0700 4 on 4 off
This role is hourly paid.
The Security Supervisor would be expected to carry out a range of tasks whilst on duty, not limited to but including:
- Be first point of contact for site for all queries from Security officers.
- Covering shifts due to sickness/absence
- Oversee the day to day running of the control room.
- Be fully versed in the policies of the NHS Trust and the contract we have with them.
- Attending/supporting with onsite meetings (as where required)
- Overseeing training of new starters following induction package
- Reviewing CCTV footage
- Assisting with tasks asked by management