A fantastic new job opportunity has opened for an Administrator within our business. Working as the Administrator you will form part of our local Business Security administration team based in Luton. The business operates across multiple sites throughout the UK and as such each local team will operate as a group to support the wider national Industrial Security Team.
As part of the Business Security team, you will be required to act as a point of contact for all corporate security related activities. You will develop a sound knowledge of the security policy, processes and procedures used to govern and manage the security function. You will be engaging daily with the wider workforce to; provide advice, guidance and administration support where appropriate.
This position requires the candidate to be 'customer focused' ensuring that there is a professional, polite, and considered response to those who engage with the security team.
Successful candidates are not required to have previous specific security admin experience as additional training will be provided.
The hours are Monday to Friday 07.15am-16.15pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
- Administer and comply with international regulations on visitor control - inward & outward.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with key security personnel in international partner companies.
- Cultivate and deliver sound business security knowledge in response to project, IT or personal needs.
- Input and access information from a number of software packages/databases.
- Co-ordinate aspects of personnel security vetting in line with both company and government guidance.
- Prepare, issue and maintain company identity badges.
- Registration and accounting of classified information.
- Provide first point of contact for all business security related enquiries and be able to deal with the information efficiently and sensitively
- Deal with general site enquiries and complaints in a professional, approachable and constructive way, providing exceptional customer service.
- Use of Microsoft Office suite to prepare and account for associated data.
- Experience working as an Office Administrator or similar role.
- Maintaining confidentiality, integrity and availability at all times
- Diligent and timely process execution.
- Professional, polite and personable.
- Able to work independently and to time scales.
- Able to collaborate with business functions and staff as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and standard of personal presentation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience of providing a positive customer experience.
- Monthly pay.
- Excellent Training & Development programme.
- Holiday pay.