A rapidly growing business, with revenues increasing threefold in the past five years and set to continue. We provide services to a range of high profile and market leading clients across the UK. We are experts in our chosen fields, focusing on the provision of cleaning, security, events, and retail support services. We work in fast-paced, highly collaborative, innovative, and customer-focused environments, empowering our people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Able to balance customer needs with business goals and know how to deliver robust plans for that provides clarity for all internal and external stakeholders. You are a subject matter expert who will proactively ensure the delivery of security, stewarding and event operations. You're capable of coaching, supporting, and developing teams to achieve excellent results, you thrive on challenge and embrace change. You are an expert, but you never stop learning and evolving new ways of working, having a direct impact on improving the performance of the business. To provide our customer with a high quality security operation, ensuring the on site team meet the fulfillment levels required and are fully trained in line with the contract requirements.
Together we'll be:
Actively promoting the company vision by embedding our shared values throughout the team, empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes because we are:
- Passionate about the wellbeing of everyone
- Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do
- Delivering on our promises - all the time
- Supporting everyone to be sector-based experts
What you'll do:
To ensure Carlisle Support Services successfully deliver its contractual operational obligations and financial targets for the Coventry University Security contract. Ensuring full compliance to customer's terms of business, service level agreements (SLA's), health and safety requirements and legislation associated with the delivery of this service.
- Ensure service levels delivered adhere to our contract terms and client SLA's
- Responsibility for legal compliance as it relates to outsourced Protection provision, staff training and licensing and contract employee resourcing and cover.
- Ensure protection of client personnel, assets, brand and profit via selection and deployment of best practice processes and motivated and highly trained personnel
- Ensure sufficient levels of qualified and competent officers are maintained to meet the current and projected future levels of personnel required
- Lead planning of Graduation & Ad-Hoc Events, working with the Events team to ensure clarity on fulfilment needs and operational process.
- Identify and introduce appropriate and agreed innovation or improvements in line with client's expectations and vision.
- Identify and introduce ways to improve service delivery that improve cost base and enhance customer/stakeholder satisfaction
- Ensure all staff work in a professional and safe manner always
- Monitor fuel and vehicle costs to ensure they do not exceed budget
- Set up a deliver ad hoc projects/requests
- Extensive travel to Scarborough, Greenwich, Dagenham & The Hudson is required in line with overall contract management, at-least one visit per week
- Engaged with HE specialists AUDE, AUSCO and other HE security managers
- Engagement on personal security initiatives and trends within HE gender based violence, rape, pastoral care, Incident data review and intellectual reviews of deployment with the CU based Ops Mgr , CT Protect
What you'll need:
- SIA Licensed
- CRB Enhanced checked/BPPS/SC Clearance
- Excellent understanding of the UK Security industry
- Knowledge and experience of running high profile corporate/ HE security sites
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with physical and electronic security methods and measures
- IOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Work IT training
- Excellent communication skills - articulate and focussed, proficient written skills, good listener
- A good people manager, able to motivate and optimise outputs from team members.
- Keen commercial skills with the ability to understand and control a P&L
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- Flexibility around working hours and patterns
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to gain experience and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards. Some of our other benefits include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 after two years' service
- Contributory pension scheme after qualifying period
- Health and Wellbeing Plans
- Discounts and Cashbacks
- Paid Volunteering days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
We're committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.