Carlisle Support Services security officers are charged with implementing the site security procedures and security of NHS Trust Wolverhampton.
As a highly valued client, it is our responsibility to deliver the best possible service and carry out our duties in line with NHS Trust site security policy.
New Cross Hospital have a requirement to be manned 24/7. Anyone applying for a role must meet the following criteria:
- Valid SIA license - DS/SG and CCTV if available
- Willing to work shifts - days, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Driving license is desirable
- Willing to wear a stab vest on shift at all times whilst operational
Monday to Friday - 50 hours per week. 0700-1700
This role is hourly paid, from £11.00 to £11.50 dependent on experience and based on a 50 hour week, equivalent to £28.5 - £30k per annum.
The Senior Security Supervisor would be expected to carry out a range of tasks whilst on duty, not limited to but including:
- Be first point of contact for site for all queries from supervisors - escalate if needed
- Deal with all return to works and sickness management in the first instance
- Deal with HR investigations - escalate if needed
- Creation of rotas and covering shifts due to sickness/absence
- Dealing with blow outs and sickness as and when they occur
- Over see the day to day running of the site and control room
- Be fully versed in the policies of the NHS Trust and the contract we have with them
- KPI awareness and ensuring key markers are met to avoid demerits
- Writing the monthly report for the client
- Attending/supporting with onsite meetings
- Client liaison - first point of contact for client on site
- Recruitment - interviews and short listing of candidates
- Over seeing training of new starters following induction package