A rapidly growing business with revenues increasing threefold in the past 5 years and set to continue. To support our long-term goals, we are investing in people, systems, and technology to ensure we stay ahead of the competition, so there has never been a better time to join the Carlisle family. We are experts in our chosen fields - cleaning, security, events, and retail. We work in fast-paced, highly collaborative, innovative, and customer-focused environments, empowering our people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Able to ensure all personnel are fully engaged with the clients vision and methodology whilst living to the Carlisle Support Services values. Embrace and deliver an operation in line with the values and brands of Carlisle Support Services and our client at Cheltenham Racecourse.
Together we'll be:
Actively promoting the company vision by embedding our shared values throughout the team, empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes because we are:
- Passionate about the wellbeing of everyone
- Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do
- Delivering on our promises - all the time
- Supporting everyone to be sector-based experts
What you'll do:
Lead responsibility for all in-house recruitment, including development of the contract recruitment strategy and end-end to candidate journey progress and reporting.
Your Responsibilities will involve these core elements:
- Engagement and networking with local and national recruitment initiatives, including DWP, community groups and other social value initiatives
- Responsible for all scheduling and rostering required on our time and attendance system to fulfil the clients requirements ensuring all bookings are staffed to the correct number, specification and quality of staff requested
- Accountable for our in-house and client accreditation system in relation to Carlisle workforce, responsible for the upload and accurate transfer of required data, monitoring of active accreditation passes and dissemination of passes for each event
- Responsible for the creation of all timesheets relating to the contract, ensuring our time and attendance system accurately reflects the hours worked and paid to enable accurate invoicing to our client(s)
- Co-ordination of all training activity required, both in person and via our online learning management system (LMS)
- Maintenance of an effective inventory of all assets, uniform and equipment in relation to the contract, ensuring uniform requirements are scoped and prepared prior and post each event
- Management of workforce check in and associated paperwork and systems, including but not limited to checking, verification and validation of licence and accreditation checks and employment checks
- Performance and staffing management during each event acting as deputy to the contract manager. Required to manage and address performance and escalate any concerns or actions as necessary
- Preparation and organisation of event operations and reconciliations prior and post events, including briefing/de-briefing documents, supervisor sheets and event specific forms and or paperwork
What you'll need:
- Previous recruitment experience, using application tracking systems (ATS)
- A good people manager, able to motivate, develop, and optimise outputs from team members.
- Excellent communication skills - articulate and focussed, proficient written skills, good listener
- Good understanding of the UK Security industry and its current challenges
- Proficient in IT, knowledge of MS Excel, Word and other management systems
- SIA Licensed (desirable not essential)
- Full UK Driving Licence (desirable not essential)
- Flexibility around working hours and patterns, with some weekends required
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards.
Some of our other benefits include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 days after two years' service
- Company pension scheme after qualifying period
- Health and Wellbeing Plans
- Discounts and Cashbacks
- Paid Volunteering days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
We're committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.