- Pay: £9.50 per hour
- Hours: Full time, 21:00 - 05:00 -5 on 3 off
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Bletchley, MK
- Training Given: PTS, Provided by Carlisle
- Uniform: Provided by Carlisle
- Checks required: Medical exam, Drug & Alcohol Test
- Start: ASAP
Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail and methodical approach to work? If so, Carlisle Cleaning wants to hear from you! We have an amazing opportunity for a punctual and attentive individual to work within the rail sector, where you will be trained to a high standard and gain the opportunity to work with an exceptional team.
The ideal candidate will understand the importance of health and safety, have a basic understanding of industrial cleaning and will work proudly alongside their exceptional Carlisle colleagues, following instructions and using initiative to ensure the station's presentation is at it's best.
This will include:
- Hoovering upholstery and carpets
- Emptying bins
- Wiping and disinfecting surfaces
- Clearing walkways and public areas
- Assisting with graffiti removal
Please note: You must be able to pass a Drug & Alcohol test and your PTS training to be able to start work with us.
If you believe you are a great fit for the role, please apply now and wait for our Recruitment Manager to be in touch.
Please note, Carlisle Support Services are an equal opportunities employer.For more information on our services and organisation, please visit out website.