Are you intrested in becoming a SIA Security Officer?
Carlisle Support Services are seeking a passionate Trainee Security Officer to join our growing team.
Covering days and nights, inclusive of weekends, on a 4 on 4 off rotation.
This position requires the candidate to be customer focused ensuring that there is a professional, polite, and considered in their response to those who engage with the security team. Successful candidates will ideally have previous Security experience in a corporate environment.
- Meeting and greeting Visitors
- Conducting patrolling duties.
- Checking Staff and visitor Identity Checks
- Providing Reception cover as required
- Dealing with both Internal and external customer enquires
- Report writing
- CCTV patrols
- Assisting in emergency situations
- Logging faults
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- SIA License, DS or Guarding preferable but not essential - Fully funded training can be provided
- 5-year checkable work history or evidence to support periods of self - employment, unemployment, education
- Right to work unrestricted in the UK
- Previous Security Experience desirable, within a corporate environment would be preferred but not essential
- Diligent and timely
- Professional, polite, and personable
- Good communication Skills, oral and written
- Report writing
- Basic IT (outlook/Word Excel) skills
- First AID at work certified (This can be arranged if not already held)
- Successful applicants will obtain SC Clearance (This will be facilitated for you)
SHIFT PATTERN & HOURS
Days/Nights and Weekends 4 on 4 off
42 hours average.* 12hr shifts. Start times 0600 - 1800*
Job Type: Permanent Salary: £10.75P/H Holidays: 20 Days