Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are currently recruiting for Travel Safe Security. This role is working on the Blackpool Tram Services. This will be casual/weekend work for busy periods/events taking place in Blackpool.
We are looking for Security with valid SIA DS Badges with a passion for people/customer service.
Pay: £11 per hour Security Officer
Duration: Ad hoc/Casual Work
Licences required: SIA DS for Security Officer
Hours: Friday 2pm - 11pm Saturday 11am - 11pm Sunday 11am - 11pm (Subject to change)
We are looking for you, if you feel you can contribute to the activities and requirements listed below.
- You must have an excellent communicator and have a good command of the English language as you will be interacting with customers daily.
- You must be, enthusiastic and approachable, as you will be working on the Trams engaging with the customers, answering their questions and providing an excellent level of service to all customers.
- Excellent at conflict management and able to diffuse situations appropriately.
- Experience in a tram or railway environment is desirable although not essential.
- Resident in the UK for a period of 3 years or more
- Eligible to work full time in the UK without restrictions.
Please do not apply for this role unless you:
- Are unable to provide a full 5 years of work history including period of unemployment - without gaps.
Core duties and responsibilities of a Travel Safe Officer
- Report and manage anti-social behaviour on the network in accordance with company policies.
- Conduct patrols on designated routes as directed.
- Crowd Management
- Be Proactive in dealing with and helping to prevent physical assaults and verbal abuse to staff and customers.
- Assist in reducing crime, anti-social behaviour and public order offences.
- Be fully conversant with the local Emergency Plans for areas which you patrol.
- Actively engage with staff and customers providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensure you act in a proactive manner in the performance of your duties and obligations and always maintain your personal safety and if necessary, by calling upon the assistance of any other appropriate person or the police in the pursuit of their specified duties.
- Deal with Service disruption as required when directed to do so.