We have an exciting opportunity for a DS licensed Security Officer to join the core team at our prestige heritage site in Chelsea.
The site is 330 years old, its is a grade 1 listed building with loads of history. we also look after a number of events that tale place throughout the year, from the Chelsea flower show, live at Chelsea concerts to weddings and lectures.
We are looking for professional Visitor & Security Officers to work in environment very much built on Armed Forces values. The ideal candidate will have strong understanding and awareness of site security operations, excellent communication skills, excellent customer service skills and a passion for helping others.
This is an external position, manning the main gate houses, patrolling the site externally and internal buildings within the site.
Additional requirements will include manning the front of house security reception in one of the medical buildings, covering sporting events on the sports field and any requirements tasked by the Visitor and Security Manager.
The shift rotation is a 3 on, 3 off day/night pattern, this includes weekends and bank holidays.
Job Roles and responsibilities
- Meeting and greeting all visitors coming on site including staff, residents, contractors and the general public
- Providing excellent front of house customer service to the general public
- Access/egress control on the main gates manually operating the vehicle and pedestrian gates
- Dealing with general enquires.
- Logging in/out all parcel deliveries, keys and logging vehicle access/egress
- Conducting internal/external patrols using a patrolling device.
- Logging all faults and reporting to the onsite maintenance team.
- Responding to all incidents on site including fire alarm activations, nurse call alarms, intruder alarms, health and safety incidents and all other on site incidents.
- Report writing which include all incidents reports and emails.
- Basic computer skills including using word, excel and emails.
- First responders to all accidents & emergencies.
- Full site training and uniform provided.
- Full driving license preferred.
- CCTV license optional.
- First aid preferred.
What we'll give you:
The opportunity to grow and be your best self, to learn and develop through accredited training at an iconic venue, to progress your career and to gain reward and recognition for excellence with Superstar and Core of Carlisle Awards.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Health and Wellbeing Plans .
- Discounts and cashbacks.
- Paid volunteering days.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Access to Wagestream
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
We are committed to continually developing and improving our package of pay and benefits, ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people. We're also committed to providing ways to enhance the health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all our colleagues.