Building strong ongoing relationships with our clients, Carlisle Events continually improves and adapts our service to ensure we deliver consistently in an ever-changing and increasingly competitive market.
The Carlisle Events team has been providing expert stewarding and security services to leading sport, leisure and entertainment venues for almost 30 years.
With increased security concerns in many parts of the world, sports and entertainment venues across the UK sought an immediate review of their event security arrangements.
Carlisle quickly put into action a thorough plan to bolster our clients’ security arrangements and worked with their in-house teams to put it into practice. This included:
- Redeployment of Cheltenham Racecourse’s limited operational security team, originally scheduled to assist around the concourses, to personal and bag searches at every entrance
- Training and mobilisation of an additional 100 match day security search personnel for every Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal home fixture for the remainder of the 2015-16 football season
- Regular refresher training sessions for search staff at both Premier League clubs
- Flexible deployment of security staff for events at Lord’s Cricket Ground, ranging from small domestic matches to Test matches/One Day Internationals to major international tournaments
- Increased security for some of the world’s most iconic sporting venues
- Management of the flow of ground visitors and the general public through the area
- Improved levels of customer service, enhancing the experience for all visitors
- Renewal of Carlisle’s match day contract with Lord’s Cricket Ground, extending our support of this key client to 31 years