Our events team have been providing stewarding, crowd management and security services to Tottenham Hotspur FC for almost 20-years.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club is one of the world’s best known sporting institutes.
To assist Tottenham’s own staff in a seamless safety critical stewarding service, which provides strong customer service to enhance the spectator experience.
Carlisle provides a comprehensive multi-service support service solution:
- Crowd control and spectator safety steward inside and outside the stadium and at the local railway stations
- Deployment planning and dynamic risk assessments
- Crowd management
- Hospitality suite personnel including meet and greet teams and fan liaison stewards
- Multilingual personnel for international events
Our approach makes it possible to provide definable benefits including:
- A highly visible service providing confident but friendly crowd management
- The creation of safe and controlled queuing systems
- Support in providing a reduction in anti-social behaviour
- Improved passenger perception amongst customers using the local rail stations
- An effective multi-agency approach to match day operations, covering the ground and the immediate vicinity
- A helpful, friendly and customer focused service delivery