In a little over 30 years, what is now Halewood International Holdings PLC has grown from a start-up company to become the UK’s largest independent drinks manufacturer and distributor, with a turnover in excess of £270 million and employing more than 1,000 people worldwide.
The Halewood International portfolio covers both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Within alcoholic drinks the company produces and imports a range that encompasses all the major categories, including Spirits, Beer, Wine, Cider, Ready-to-Drink and Fortified Wine.
Carlisle has successfully delivered security services to Halewood International Holdings PLC since 2007.
Halewood International Holdings PLC wanted to consolidate their requirements of security services to one nominated supplier. Their challenge to Carlisle was to assist them in moving away from a reactive service delivery to a proactive approach. Their keys aims included increased productivity and streamlined processes throughout the two operational sites.
- Working in partnership with the client to manage the onsite team by confirming and aligning performance against Halewood's and Carlisle's expectations
- The introduction of a training package specific to Halewood's requirements was designed in partnership with the client to ensure that all employees are conversant with the requirements for each site. The training also provides overview and refresher training for relief officers on a regular basis
- Retained 85% of employees since the contract commenced
- Local flexible presence
- Settled, motivated and trained core team, supported by trained relief personnel
- Increased perception of security
- Added value provided by support of the internal CCTV upgrade
- The team work as a partner to Halewood International and continually strives to deliver the service to the highest degree, which will enable Carlisle to retain the contract on an ongoing basis