A golden offering for Cheltenham Racecourse
Cheltenham is at the heart of British jump racing, where owners, trainers, jockeys, stable staff and breeders all dream of having winners.
With 16 days of top class jump racing every year, attracting up to 70,000 racing fans per day, it's the course that hosts arguably the most important National Hunt Festival around the World. One of the biggest events in the racing calendar, the Cheltenham Gold Cup Festival welcomes in excess of 250,000 people over four days every March. Cheltenham Racecourse also hosts a multitude of music festivals, private functions, conferences, fairs and other events throughout the year.
Carlisle Events has been working with Cheltenham Racecourse for over 25 years.
Cheltenham Racecourse needed flexible security and stewarding staff for its various events.
- General stewarding
- Security staff for both build and de-rig days, racing and C&E events
- Mobile response teams
- Centre of course security, parade ring security and overnight security
- Search Security
- Control Room radio operators
- Meeting and greeting services
- Drinks control
- Bag checks
- Turnstile and Ticket Checking Staff
- A high quality, consistent service
- Significant reduction in event day costs
- Improved safety for visitors and day-to-day security for the racecourse as well as nearby hotels, campsites and other entertainment points
- Carlisle is now the primary provider of security and stewarding for Cheltenham Racecourse