We wanted to let you know about a new initiative we’re supporting called Local Food Drops – a not-for-profit website dedicated to giving local UK communities safe, easier access to essential food and household supplies during the COVID-19 global pandemic.
Local Food Drops have partnered with food service suppliers all over the UK to give local communities and vulnerable people the opportunity to order the supplies they need online with a choice of delivery options and local click & collect points.
Why Local Food Drops?
- Opportunity for the most vulnerable people in UK to order the supplies they need online
- Both safe click & collect & local delivery options available
- Shop local and support local businesses in their time of need
- Ease the pressure on supermarkets
- Special offers and discounts to NHS & key workers
How you can help
- Follow Local Food Drops on your social media channels of choice
- Join the conversation #LocalFoodDrops
- Share with your friends, family, neighbours, local community groups
- Find your local supplier and buy your supplies!
Visit www.localfooddrops.co.uk to look up your nearest supplier.
Instagram – @localfooddrops
Twitter – @localfooddrops
Facebook – LocalFoodDrops